- The Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- For the salvation of lost and sinful men; regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: that they are saved unto the resurrection of life, and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- Heaven and Hell are definite places.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.